• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco commercial............

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Yep, funny. 3 to 1 footage of animals over the Bronco Sport. And no useful information. %)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
No matter what you think about the Sport or the delayed roll-out of Bronco, Ford is doing a good job of injecting some humor and tongue-in-cheek parody into their advertising. I think it's refreshing.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I really dont know what Ford is doing these days with advertising or anything else. I bleed Ford blue almost every car I have owned for almost 30 years has been a ford. And currently that is all I have. I saw the commercial and well its interesting good photography but not really sure what the message is. And when they came out with the big commercial for the new broncos last fall but you cant even get them for nearly a year afterward???? WTF? And all these delays and recalls are starting to wear my loyalty thin. I have seen a few Bronco sports in person now and they are not bad, they are small and not a lot of ground clearance. They look good from the front and side not so much from the back. To be honest they look so much like the Landrovoer LR3 and LR4s. even on the inside. (and yes I used to have a LR3...total POS). I really hope the new bronco is a hit and really is a good as they re trying to make it. If it is a so so recall filled mess Ford is really going to loose a lot of loyal customers.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Fun commercial.

What I’ve seen it good, I just hope the engineer responsible for the front end alignment does a better job than the one for the latest super duty, that guy needs to be horse whipped. No wonder they have death wobble....... failed basic vehicle dynamics with a solid axle