• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Video Game

romping_bronco

Loc.
Austin, Texas
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/fordoffroad/index.html?tag=result;title;0

Just finished playing it for the fisrt time!

I'm not big into the video game thing - but I couldn't pass this one up. It has the Bronco concept vehicle in the game. I'm starting to think that if the Bronco is making it's way into video games that the real thing (production) is just around the corner.

Attachments

• Bronco.jpg
    Bronco.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 74

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Don't get to excited - my kids have a Ford Racing game that has the GT90 concept in it. They put anything in the game to make a sale. Sure would like to see that new Bronco go into production, though.

Bronco Brett

Loc.
little rock ar
I wouldnt hold my breath on A release date for the bronco concept. I think it was an old designers pipe dream. but A cool game just the same

TBS-POPS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
valley springs, ca
i wish i could remember what mag i saw the concept in. It came out a couple of years ago at SEMA. Had a 4 cyl Diesel in it. I highly doubt it will make it to production. But you never know seeing as how the new F150 comes with the range rover diesel and is supposed to get like 25 mpg

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
i wish i could remember what mag i saw the concept in. It came out a couple of years ago at SEMA. Had a 4 cyl Diesel in it. I highly doubt it will make it to production. But you never know seeing as how the new F150 comes with the range rover diesel and is supposed to get like 25 mpg

What? Really? I might have to look into that. Where you gettin your info old man?

cobralee

Loc.
Northwestern OK

I just saw yesterday that Ford sold Jaguar and Range Rover.

As for the game and the concept. Thanks for the heads up on the game. I'll have to look into it and like it has already been said, I wouldn't get my hopes up on the release of the new Bronco. I wish it would happen but I certainly wouldn't put money on it. Ford is good about screwin with its diehard fans.