• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN New build

chuddy

All the ones like mine they are getting 240k
But I’m not greedy
If you can get $240k on BaT, it seems like a no-brainer to me. There's nothing greedy about selling something for a price the market is willing to pay. It only costs $99 to list your vehicle there.

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
While I'm not going to offer my opinion on what your Bronco is worth, it is real nice BTW, I will say though, that I've not seen any Bronco that I'd lay out $240,000.00 on, coyote engine and all the modern conveniences or not.

OP
OP
C

Campbellmec

While I'm not going to offer my opinion on what your Bronco is worth, it is real nice BTW, I will say though, that I've not seen any Bronco that I'd lay out $240,000.00 on, coyote engine and all the modern conveniences or not.
Me either apparently they are though that’s why we put this one together here in Tennessee with everything new 100 k is where cost came to at cost

OP
OP
C

Campbellmec

Going to struggle with 100k and no Coyote in this market. White isn't the best color, basic build with clean interior. More likely in the 55-75k range.
stroked 366-cid Ford V8 engine with a 750-cfm carburetor, aluminum high-flow heads, an MSD ignition system and Pro-Billet distributor, performance headers and mufflers, a heavy-duty aluminum radiator, a full heat and air conditioning system, all backed to a 4R70W automatic transmission

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Absolutely gorgeous Bronco but without Coyote, Electric conversion, Godzilla engine, etc for drivetrain it is not going to get near $100k. Even Coyotes are down in the lower hundreds now. The big shops selling new old Broncos will still get over $200k from wealthy folks who just do not care and want perfection but those folks will just spec what they want and buy new now. Unfortunately, I think you will lose money if your $100k in and sell it. Keep that beauty and enjoy it!

OP
OP
C

Campbellmec

stroked 366-cid Ford V8 engine with a 750-cfm carburetor, aluminum high-flow heads, an MSD ignition system and Pro-Billet distributor, performance headers and mufflers, a heavy-duty aluminum radiator, a full heat and air conditioning system, all backed to a 4R70W automatic transmission