• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new disc brake pads

Wzbell

Loc.
Troutman, NC
no sure if they make thyese for EBs or not but has anyone used or know anything about the new pads they are making? The ones that are supposed to be lined. Parts stores says within the first 50 miles they mate to the rotors.

Do you have to turn the rotors when you put them in?

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
I haven't heard of those, but I've been using Raybestos Brute Stop pads on the front of mine. I tried several compounds from various manufacturers before those, they were easily the best. "Best" meaning most stopping power for the least pedal effort. Raybestos makes them for both Ford and Chevy calipers.