• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD New liftgate shocks & stock 76 brake bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
New Wildhorses hydraulic liftgate shocks. Opened, but never installed. I think they were $65 from WH. $50 + few $ for shipping **SOLD**

Really not sure of the value on this. I think the booster was the cause of my vacuum leak so that's probably not worth much. The MC is new as of a few months ago. Hit me with an offer. **SOLD**

Last edited:

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Interested in the hatch shocks... ship to 95037

But I am guessing that when you get the shipping $$ included it would be the same as me purchasing them from WH?

Doug

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Interested in the hatch shocks... ship to 95037

But I am guessing that when you get the shipping $$ included it would be the same as me purchasing them from WH?

Doug

You cover $5 and ill cover the rest.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
What are those question mark Shaped brackets for in the liftgate strut picture?

I don't think mine came with anything like that!

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
What are those question mark Shaped brackets for in the liftgate strut picture?

I don't think mine came with anything like that!

I'm really not sure. That's what they came with and I haven't looked at the directions. I believe the directions on are WH's site if you want to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.