• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New member, long time lurker..saying hi.

slowstroke

Loc.
North Las Vegas
Hello everyone. Names Zach. Im a new member but ive been lurking the forums for about 2 years now. Ive been a fan of classic broncos since about 14. One in particular in the area I lived growing up always caught my eye. Ive seen many a builds from start to finish and am now in the market to buy my own. After mutilple ford diesels and mustang builds Im finally in a position to pick up a new project and a 66-77 is next in line.

Ill be on here looking for answers and asking for advice once i do pick one up.

dream build would be a 4wd, with 3-4" lift, PS, PB, and a 4BT(already started pricing out a motor) nv4500 trans and supporting mods.

Just looking for the right starter truck now.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome! I am sure you will find all the Bronco info you need right here on this site.;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Welcome aboard and glad you don't have to lurk anymore.

hc

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
2yrs??!! My last girlfriend and the judge both called that stalking....;D
Welcome!! Good luck with the hunt.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
2yrs??!! My last girlfriend and the judge both called that stalking....;D
Welcome!! Good luck with the hunt.

Hay Gerbow,Surely it was because she had a Bronco...RIGHT?;D

hc

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Welcome aboard and to a great forum and obsession. I like your plans for a 4BT build. Looking forward to your build.

Fred

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
So you want to be a stinker also ..Welcome aboard .. I too have the 4BT in mine been running almost 2 years now. Love it .. I just wrote a piece in the post about your best swaps ever.. Read that and feel free to ask any questions.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome Zach.. Find one soon.. Great Christmas present to yourself ;D

OP
OP
S

slowstroke

Loc.
North Las Vegas
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am on the hunt for one now. I'm still undecided about the motor but the 4Bt definitely has me drawn in right now. We shall see what direction i go once I find one.