• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Michelin tire

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
This looks interesting, and could put an end to flat tires on the trails. Wouldn't even need a spare!

Only issue I see is I wonder what would happen when the cavities filled with mud?

Attachments

• Michelin.jpg
    Michelin.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 137

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
TWEELS! Those have been around a while, I guess they haven't figured out how to make them highway legal, or affordable to the masses. I'd use them if they were as good as normal tires, never worry about a flat.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tweels...nice and bullet proof, but you can't adjust your air pressure for various off-road conditions.

OP
OP
R

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Rumor has it that they will start coming out with them next year. Don't know that's true, but they have been testing extensively.

Attachments

• Michelin-Audi.jpg
    Michelin-Audi.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 77

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
i would like to see a pic of the front Tire /Tweel under severe braking

Last edited: