• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW Photos Added! 72 Black Explorer, California Bronco, just finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,

This is not my Bronco, I'm posting this beautiful 72 Bronco for sale for a good friend.

If you call or email him, the line might be busy alot. [He has dial-up...]

**LESS THAN 500 MILES SINCE RESTORED**

1972 Explorer
New Black Paint [primer, black, clear coat] WOW!
Newly Rebuilt 351
Newly Rebuilt C4
New Dual Exaust
Matching 77 axles
Dual Fuel Tanks
Power steering
New Front Disc
New Deaver Springs Front/Rear
New AutoMeter Guages
New LoCar Shifter
New Tires
New Rhino Linning
Tuffy Console
New Removable/Fire Arm Safe
Newer Black Carpet
Roll Bar
Hard Top with Tinted Windows

**Are you getting the picture?**

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/...=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

He can ship it [on your dime] or you can pick it up. He's a very cool guy who's worked around Fords longer than I can believe and did a good job on this Bronco [it's his 3rd].

So here is my friend Joe's contact number. Please feel free to ask him any questions on the Bronco.

Joe (951)654-3952
joedrm1@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking,

Chris
taipeichris13@yahoo.com

NoJoe

Loc.
san jacinto,ca.
72 Bronco Explorer

Thanks Chris for your help to sell my Bronco, I would like to tell you about this Bronco but it would take me at least an hour to type all that has been done to this Bronco, if your looking for a go anywhere Bronco this is it, it is my spare no cost 3rd. Bronco that is beautiful and no corners cut. I have photos of a lot of the build but not all because I had NO intention of ever selling it, this Bronco is the best I have run across in many years, If you can't open the photobucket pictures, which I can't, call or email me and I will send you pictures. MY Email is joedrm1@hotmail.com and my phone number is 951-6543952 if you do call me please have a pen and paper handy if you want to know engine and drive train specifics or any other info. also this Bronco unlike my other 2 is not only beautiful but is VERY healthy, please let me know if you want more info, I need someone who can type faster than 20 words per minute, the new engine has less than 500 miles on it and still has break in oil in it, not just rebuilt but custom rebuilt by me with 16 new valves, all steel exhaust valve seats, .030 over sealed pro pistons, melling high volume oil pump, 16 new valve springs, Comp. cam and lifters etc etc etc:cry:

NoJoe

Loc.
san jacinto,ca.
WHOOPS, I forgot to mention that I am flexible on the price if you want a primo Bronco that you won't find without a lot of bondo, since I used to paint in the old days I can tell you you won't get a better paint job for less than 3000 plus for a good paint job, if you see and hear this Bronco you will want it, good grief I sound like a snake oil salesman, thanks Joe.;D

NoJoe

Loc.
san jacinto,ca.
72 Bronco Explorer

Hi all: Since i'm not getting any offers on my Bronco, which by the way is the straightest, completly rebuilt, go anywhere beautiful black Bronco from California that you will ever see I will be listing it at other places but I wanted to give Classic Broncoers first options, $ 17000.00 O.B.O. my phone number is 951-6543952 Thanks Joe.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.