• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Product Announcement-EFI Fuel Kit

edge4

Contributor
Loc.
Gonzales, Texas
AN Plumbing has just put together a kit with all the parts listed in my tech article. You now can purchase all the various parts and hoses for one package price. The total cost is about 30-40% less than I paid for all the individual parts from various suppliers.
AN Plumbing
Go to Fuel Injection Kits/ CB-EFI-KIT

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Edge-

Thanks for the great tech article and for your hand in getting a kit together for the rest of us. As the saying goes, ....do it right the first time.

Bigbird

Do you plan on adding the link in your Tech article so I don't forget about this later, when I do the EFI conversion? Just a thought because the way posts fall off and are never seen again.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Modification for those of us running Carbs?

Do you think that AN would work with a laman trying to down grade this package to work with a Carbed engine? I want to add an electric fuel pump and the dual tank switch, but don't need a bit of the other items.

This would also be a hot seller here!

OP
OP
edge4

edge4

Contributor
Loc.
Gonzales, Texas
1) Yes, I'll have Jon update my tech article to reflect the link and kit.
2) They can put together any package you need (carb or EFI)

Edge