• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW PRODUCT. Heavy Duty DANA 44 Bronco Script differential cover

dustybronco

NEW!!!!
SEXTON OFFROAD EXCLUSIVE
D44 HD DIFFERENTIAL COVER WITH BRONCO SCRIPT.

- 1/2" of Nodular Iron protection
- Nearly indestructible. go ahead, try it.
- Lifetime warranty; not that you'll need it.

Includes Lube Locker gasket and all stainless steel hardware.

You need one. Your gears are scared without it

tn_D44%20Bronco%20Script%20HD%20differential%20cover.jpg
tn_D44%20bronco%20script%20silver.jpg

To really make the covers stand out you can paint the low areas of the badge with a paint color to match your rig like the 2nd picture. Just mask off the cover leaving the badge exposed. Spray and wipe off the high areas with a clean dry rag while the paint is still wet. The paint bonds to the powder coating very well.

Bronco Script diff cover

OP
OP
dustybronco

dustybronco

No they are not any further out so you won't have any clearance issues with the track bar or tierod. I snapped a quick shot for you to compare. Notice the scratches and dings on the original cover. Dustin

D44%20%20comparison.jpg

OP
OP
dustybronco

dustybronco

I am working on it as we speak. I wanted to see how well these sold before I invested in the D60. I have to do a minimum production run to keep the costs reasonable.

kntr

Bronco Guru
Got mine a few days ago. It took two Fed Ex guys to carry the thing! ;) Can you say BEEF. I LOVE IT. Watch out rocks, cats, dogs, and Jeeps..... whatever I can run over. :):):):)

kntr

Bronco Guru
update

I got the cover on and it looks good and a top quality seal came with it. Fit and finish was A+. I highly recommend. Get one.... Get one now.