• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA New Soft Top, Auto Tilt Column, Auto Brake Pedal, Lift Off Hinges. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Guys,

So I cleaned out the garage last week and I came up with some great parts that I don't need.

I'm sure you know the story, anyway I'm flexible so let me know if you are interested. Also, I'll ship, buyer pays shipping.

***Parts For Sale***

***SOLD***Lift off door hinges, new set of 4, never installed **SOLD***

78 Bronco Auto Tilt Column, good condition. $125. obo***SOLD***

New Drop Track Bar Bracket $25. obo
[I think the signal self cancels but I've never tested it.]

Clear View Rear Defroster Kit from JC Whitney $45. obo

Auto-Brake pedal, don't know what year $40. obo

Rampage Soft Top
So I might sell my Rampage Soft top. I bought it in February 2010, it's new, black top, black windows. I've only run it for about 1 1/2 months here in the harsh SoCal winter environment. I'd prefer not to ship it or sell it but I really don't need it and it's taking up valuable space under my bed. $375 obo***SOLD***

If you've got questions or want photos, just ask.

Thanks and Happy Summer Topless Driving! (Sorry, had to say that:)
Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
taipeichris

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Guys,
So I think I've emailed everyone who wanted photos of the parts they wanted. If I didn't or if I missed someone please let me know. Oh, also here is a link to the Arizona Classic Broncos' website, Todd Z. did an amazing write up on how to install a tilt column into an Early Bronco so if you don't know how to make it happen, you've got to read this!

http://www.azbronco.org/tech06.htm

Thanks for all of your interest in the parts everyone!
Chris

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
hey im in LA and im interested in the soft top. could i see some pics? hows the condition, and do you have everything that goes with it? thanks Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.