• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW- tailgate, full bikini, body lift, misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan12580

there is at least a chance some of you may remember me trying to sell some of these parts about a year ago or so. basicly it was a bad time to try, moved into our new house, kid born, work and life got in the way of pretty much everything. apologies to all who sent pm's that were unreplied to. well, here we go. havent even owned a bronco at the same time as these parts. (new parts)

tailgate BRAND NEW. all thats missing is the box. broncograveyard/d c reproductions. also have junk tailgate that has all the guts that ill throw in provided you pay shipping. 350$

wild horses full cage bikini top w/besttop riser black. BRAND NEW never installed. again, all thats missing is the box. all hardware inc. 100$
TOP IS SOLD> WILL UPDATE IF FALLS THROUGH> THANKS
wild horses delux 2 in body lift. BRAND NEW in box. 2 in lift with body mounts. 125$

doors- solid. good shape. sold my last bronco without doors and just planned on making these into some sort of half doors. glass is in decent shape. probobly in too good of shape to cut up but will require some work to use on a resto. make offer.

liftgate- solid. handle works. good glass. make offer.

side glass- tinted. excellent shape. with weather stripping. stripping in good shape also. make offer.

wild child liftoff hinges- perfect shape. total time used on doors is literally a month or so. bought these during the mass buy a while back, had them chromed ( took about 2 months to get them back) put them on and then took off the doors for good. 150$

i also have a factory navigation unit out of my 2007 f150 king ranch. not bronco related, but some of you may be exclusivly ford guys like myself and may be interested. i rather sell it to a bronco brother then on ebay. (and have to pay the fees;D ) anyhow, used for 5 months, got a hookup on an entire system from my buddys stereo shop and they did up the entire truck. great unit. pm me if interested.

email if interested dan12580@hotmail.com or pm me. thanks and ill actually stay on top of this post this time.

Last edited:

bigjhoov

nobody
wild horses full cage bikini top w/besttop riser black. BRAND NEW never installed. again, all thats missing is the box. all hardware inc. 100$

$100 shipped?

tinytim02

Contributor
I'm interested in the wild horses delux 2 in body lift. PM sent

OP
OP
D

dan12580

body lift is sold. i also have some diamond plate 6x9 boxes. cut to fit over the rear wheel well. 25$ plus shipping.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

the navigation is touchscreen with a 6 disc changer and is set up for sirius satellite radio. thanks. if i havent replied to your pm's yet i will be soon. ive received a ton. thanks for the interest.
daniel

OP
OP
D

dan12580

i got the money for the bikini top. ill ship it out on thursday or friday. iam out of town working and wont be back until then. ill email tracking info. thanks.
daniel

stretch

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
Have you sold the tailgate yet? I just moved up the hill from you in Tehachapi and if you still have it, we need to talk. I might be interested in the hinges as well.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

tailgate shipping to brownsville should be about 50$. if its less ill send out the differnce with the tailgate. i live way out on the east side of town towards you up on the hill. ill also be driving through tehachipi in the next week or so. let me if/what your interested in. thanks.
daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.