• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new to resoration- 72 bronco. Where is best place in TX to get replacement parts?

melaniem0372

just starting to restore a 72 bronco sport which has dents in 2 front fenders. not sure if i should replace with metal or fiberglass..... which is better ...which is cheaper. And also, where should i look to get them....wanting the best deal for my $ of course.

Thanks,
Melanie

ransil

Bronco Guru
Fix the dents if the metal is good, even the after market replacement metal is not a perfect fit.
Fiberglass fits like crap..

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
I also give a big nod to BC Broncos. Even before they moved to Texas I had found their customer service to be top notch. Where exactly in Texas are you located? Some of the bigger cities may have a Bronco or two in a wrecking yard, and might be able to find some decent fenders there.