• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Next Florida Mud/Corbett/Holopaw run?

Flacrusher

Missed the post X-mas run. I'm helpin the bro put a lift on the heep Sunday so he can go thru more than 2' of water without worrying it'll get wet. The trucks are beggin' to play. Anyone?

PS - Saw Sean's on Craigslist - Thought I caught him cheatin' on his wife.;D
Sean - Recosider if possible unless you're upgrading. Don't want to lose a fellow mudder to the street queens!

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I will be ready soon need new head gasket and the other chris is almost done with his truck. so make a date i know we will be going to corpit in march have to give my bro kevin his bronco should be done by then so i will bring it done and make a trip or test ride at corpit. sean is out of the game that is a good deal for that bronco it is still for sale if i hade the money it would be mine see ya

OP
OP
F

Flacrusher

Let's start to dial in some dates for both trips. It takes a little more to schedule from down here and it's been a while. February 7th or 22nd looks good. The 15th is Valentines day so that one presents major problems if I don't want to sleep in the trucks.

Maybe we can schedule Corbett for mid March to late March? I may try to pre-run that area to find some good spots. Let me know what y'all think.

SeaninSt.Cloud

Hey, I am trying to sell it but if I still have it-which at the pace it is going I still will-count me in. I might as well still have some fun with it. I think I could do a corbit run in March. I think I might need a new carb though.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I have a carb just swing on by and get it end of march is good for me corpit should be done with kevins bronco if you go for a test run ask chuck he might go with you

OP
OP
F

Flacrusher

Went to Corbett today with my son Jake. We ran the powerlines for about 6 miles. The mud is there but it's not real wet. We also ran out by the canal and back toward the camp areas. Definitely could use some rain to help the situation but I think it'd still be fun. I didn't test the mud too much since I was alone.

Let us know what Holopaw date looks good too!;D