• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD NIB Rampage White Soft Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

1977UNCUT

Loc.
Stuart, FL
Rampage Products 98402 Complete Top, Frame & Hardware for 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, White Vinyl w/Tinted Windows.New In Box. Changed direction of build. Stuart, FL

Last edited:
OP
OP
1977UNCUT

1977UNCUT

Loc.
Stuart, FL
Top w/hardware weights 54lbs & is a large box. Got a quote to Delaware for$97.00.

Last edited:

ngsd

Bronco Guru
That shipping sounds real high. I bought the same thing except black on here last month and the seller shipped UPS from NY to AZ for $67

OP
OP
1977UNCUT

1977UNCUT

Loc.
Stuart, FL
ngsd I typed in mine & the interested buyers zip code with the weight of the box & sizes . It sounded crazy to me also.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Top w/hardware weights 54lbs & is a large box. This will be to expensive to ship. Got a quote to Delaware for$245.00.

Crazy number, I was going to ship a soft top with all SS bows and hardware and heaver weighted fabric from my house to Virginia, including them boxing it and shipping it was around 175.

Ended up shipping the same top on his account for 100. But that discount was due to his volume of shipping from his business.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Good Morning bigmuddy it is located in Stuart, FL. Probably to expensive to ship due to weight..

Thanks man, always good to know the state where this stuff is located. Helps with the sale! Good luck with the sale.

I would consider it if we could meet face to face.
No offense but I have a policy of not buying from newbs on CB.com, been burned a few times.

OP
OP
1977UNCUT

1977UNCUT

Loc.
Stuart, FL
Thanks man, always good to know the state where this stuff is located. Helps with the sale! Good luck with the sale.

I would consider it if we could meet face to face.
No offense but I have a policy of not buying from newbs on CB.com, been burned a few times.

No problem. I understand about buying from newbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.