• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Nice bronco on craigslist

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Way overpriced in my opinion. Nice that it's a ranger, uncut, and an automatic, but looks like it hasn't been started in years and the rust is a major issue. I say $7,500.

Jay-P

Loc.
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Looks like new pics were added of the rust, still has great potential afaic. You will get differing opinions on the quality and price of vehicles depending on your location.

rbodine

Looks like a lot of rust, I'd be afraid to pull back the carpet!

Starman

Loc.
Central Wisconsin
Way overpriced in my opinion. Nice that it's a ranger, uncut, and an automatic, but looks like it hasn't been started in years and the rust is a major issue. I say $7,500.

I must be seeing many over priced broncos lately. I guess everyone wants to make a buck. WOW. Finding a starter bronco in the 8-10k range is going to be difficult.
Thanks for the input on the price. If i can get a handle on the prices i can make an informed decision.This is one i was interested in but the price seemed high.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like the engine bay has had fire at sometime, look at the fresh air intake on the pass side, its melted and the grill has been painted, also maybe the reason the hood is not factory or cut up whichever it is.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Full tear down but a lot of bronco. Many of us started with much much worse.

Isn't that the truth!!!

On the side note does it apear to look like the truck had a carb fire? Notice the pass air box all melted and the odd paint job on the hood... when rest of the truck's paint looks original.

Last edited: