• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ area Broncos: Who's going to Englishtown!!??

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Hey guys, Englishtown is Tommorrow and Sunday!! whos going? Im gunna try to bring my 68 tomorrow for the show, we'll have to see how the weather goes. Anyone else planning on going?

1970njbronc

Loc.
Cedar Grove NJ
I wish I was able to go, but I have too much going on at home..

On a positive note, I may be able to get some work done on my RIG. I am putting in a new front suspension. Did the rear last weekend..

I am not too far from you (Cedar Grove).. I wish there was a Bronco get together in North Jersey. I would certainly attend...

tweet66

Loc.
Pennsauken NJ
;D I'd go but my weekend was planned for me without notice or possibilty of change. Gotta love the SWMBO :-X

the get together I'd would definitely go to even if I have to drive up the Turnpike (can't be fun) in my pos

Ken

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
A truck show with NO BRONCOS :eek: , I cant beleive it. If you went to a Bronco show , you might not see a Bronco either ;D. There are not that many to go around. It's kinda hit or miss going there. BUT if you are looking for parts or engine or tires / wheels or women, you cant beat Englishtown swap meet.

OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
As of now im not sure if im taking the bronco depending on the weather. I just hooked up wipers incase i need them, but i still can't get the stupid headlights to work yet, it will be during the day so I wont need those anyway!

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I was.. but I am instead spending the entire day Sunday working on the Bronco, the plan is to make the Bronco Paragon run in June so there are many things to be completed before then :eek:

Once I have it on the road I would like to meet more NJ owners, already met 68HC and bought a tailgate from him...anyone else have parts laying around?

1970njbronc

Loc.
Cedar Grove NJ
I would really like to meet fellow NJ Bronco owners too!!

Hey I noticed you ride.. I have a 95 Fatboy..

Good news about the rotten weather lately is I have had an excuse to work on the truck.. the bad news is the more I play weekend mechanic, the more trouble I get myself into....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: