• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Norfolk, Va. 4x4 shops?

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
Good morning all!

Last week I transferred to Norfolk Va. Working in Norfolk but living in Suffolk. I'm looking for 4x4 shops or a descent place in town to get tires. Google maps is being difficult at giving the info I'm looking for.
Currently I need to order one new 33 SSR super swamper and want to get my current tire rebalanced. I really don't want to have one tire delivered to the house.

Thanks in advance for your inputs! :D

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
The Tidewater crew must be sleeping in today! Biff, Jim or Scott should know of a place. Good luck!

Bronco Biff

Contributor
......."yaawwwwn"......."streeeeetch"..........:eek:.....oh yeah...Norfolk, sorry pretty sure Me, Jim and Scott were Seguestering!!! Welcome to the area!!

Eastern is on Va Bch Blvd not far from the base (if that's where you r). Mike who owns the joint is a Bronco Brother with a sweet red roadster among other rides.

Fink's is a couple of blocks off of 264 on Victory Blvd in Ptown and very convenient to Suffolk and do an excellent business with the ability to handle large truck tires including competently balancing them.

Bob Ewell is another in Portsmouth that has the ablilty to "true" large tires.