• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North Florida bronco friendly 4x4 shops?

Warhead13

Loc.
St. Augustine, Fl
Hey North Fla, peeps. Could any of you recommend a shop or two to get work done on my 70 bronco ( brakes, maybe some other stuff ). I've been away for 17 years and am not familiar with any good mechanics in the area ( St.Augustine/Palatka) I was doing a Disc conversion and replacing all the brake lines but College is interfering with that and also I have major back probs that get in the way of too much wrenching. I'm tired of seeing my bronco sitting there and not being driven so I'm trying to find a good mechanic that can get her going again/finish what I started... Just wanted to see if anybody out there knew of a good shop between Jacksonville or Daytona.

sdugs

Loc.
Jax, FL
Hey warhead,

NorthFlorida Offroad is good. They are off Beach Blvd behind the Flea Market in Jax. I used them to put in my dtriot in the rear and new gears in the 44. They also do alot of custom worked. Owners nam eis Tim. Havnet talked to them in a few years.

Sean
66 and 77

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Bronco

Wilsons 4x4 In Daytona I Have Seen Some Of There Work On Some Broncos Very Nice Good Luck Hope To See You At Turkey Rod Run Car Show The Bronco Club From Florida Will Be There All Info On Southeast Early Broncos