• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North Mississippi or West Tennessee Mechanic?

oylcan

Can anyone refer a good CB knowledgeable mechanic in the North Mississippi/West Tennessee area? I have taken everything out my 72 Bronco and purchased several new parts to start putting it back together, but I am ashamed to say, my mechanical skills are severely lacking if you know what I mean. I have had the Bronco for 3 years now, and I am ready to get it road worthy as soon as possible. I am looking for someone in my area, that I can take the Bronco, and the new items I have purchased, to in order to get it back into shape. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

OP
OP
O

oylcan

Just outside of Memphis, TN. I have everything out of my bronco, but the body is still on the frame. I have purchased the following items:

New suspension lift kit 3-1/2" Cage
Rebuilt 302 engine
Complete wiring harness
I have a C4 transmission that can be rebuilt, but I am considering going to a "4 in the Floor"
Several interior body parts to replace the current rusty ones. (ie.. Floor pans and rear corners of the bed)
New tires, wheels, and fender flares

I will need a new radiator, depending on the transmission I go with.
I want to go with power steering
I also want to go with front disc brakes.