• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North Texas Tornado

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... I had 3 grand Kids watching it .. But it didn't get to them Thank GOD !! tHEY WERE ABOUT 15 MILES FROM THE WORST.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Death toll.Before during n after, a Christmas to remember in the south! Supposed to be here again tonight!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Man that Tornado got to within about a mile of one of the grand sons.
This Sunday morning it's coming a big rain . One of those kinds of rains it hard as Heck for 5 minutes then it stops. & 5 MINUTES later it's coming a turd floater again..

fluffybunny

Contributor
We were having dinner at Jake's in Frisco and all of the tornado sirens were going off. We just blew it off because it seems that all of the news channels make every weather event an over the top story. On the ride home, I put it on AM radio and the tornado was ripping through Garland, Wylie, and Rowlett. That was only 20-25 miles away from us. This morning I was really shocked to see all of the damage. This has got to have been the craziest year for weather in Texas.