• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA NOT MINE 1966 - 1977 Bronco Body - $15,999 on Craigslist

chuddy

How can you tell that they came from China?
They are made by Jiangsu Juncheng:

fbElcOw.png

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
Anyone check out the quality in person yet??
Somebody is going to be pissed when they figure out that they welded the dash bracket nuts on the wrong side of the kick panel...

It seems to be a "one of none..." Early grill, late core support, late aprons, early fenders, no marker light quarters, late doors, late windshield frame, late floor pan, late cowl.

Very interested to know how they look in person.

Attachments

• body2.jpg
    body2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 33

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
They are made by Jiangsu Juncheng:

fbElcOw.png
This image is mirrored. Note that there is no gas tank fill, the headlight bucket spring retainer bracket is reversed, and the windshield wiper holes are reversed. Since there is no "Ford" logo on the grill, it's harder to tell. Not good, not bad, just backwards.
(...I can't tell you how many times I've made this mistake when sharing pics.)

chuddy

This image is mirrored. Note that there is no gas tank fill, the headlight bucket spring retainer bracket is reversed, and the windshield wiper holes are reversed. Since there is no "Ford" logo on the grill, it's harder to tell. Not good, not bad, just backwards.
(...I can't tell you how many times I've made this mistake when sharing pics.)
I just grabbed it off their website.

MThalfcab

Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
The heads up China crap is really appreciated, we are going to find more aftermarket from China just not on our cherished Broncos but on everything which on small products it’s already been happening for the last four years, well lets go back to 08

OP
OP
Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Damn, I shoulda looked closer before throwing it up on here, but I guess its been educational.