• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO (Not Mine) 1975 Mint Denver Broncos Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good lookin rig, could do w/out those rear flaps.. :)

ghost66

Bronco Guru
What about the Eagle hood ornament and I wonder who's going to ask what an 8 track player is?

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Sorry, but that looks like a Bronco Clark Griswald would drive.
6a00e54ed05fc28833011168fd93f7970c-400wi.jpg

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I've seen that Bronco posted a few times over the last couple of years on Craigslist. Since 2008 he has had it up a few times. Anyone have info on how many Denver Editions they actually made other than the questimate of 50-100 maybe range?

Last edited:

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
I've seen that Bronco posted a few times over the last couple of years on Craigslist. Since 2008 he has had it up a few times.

That should tell him something.

Perhaps if he'd remove some of the "customization" it'd look more appealing and sell pretty quckly.

mlaird

Loc.
Houston,TX
all the denvers i have seen did not have ranger stripes. almost looks like a ranger that the top got painted blue. if he took all that crap off i bet it would sell quickly

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I looked at it today. The inner fenders were rotted, the tailgate had rot and he had put some chrome looking sheetmetal over the rust and added lights to cover it up. The side seams are starting to rust and has some bubbles larger than a 50 cent piece on the passenger side. The quarter panel seam/lip that goes into the door frame was starting to show that rust is starting to come through on the lower half. The wheel well lips in the back were trimmed with a snips to fit the larger tires. The converters were hollowed out and the smog equipment was missing. It has potential but he absolutely wont move a single nickel on the price and I had all $100 bills with me to get the deal done if need be which is why he probably has had it for sale for 3 years. He said he doesnt really want to sell it anyways but he said but would like to add a Corvette to his collection so if it happens it happens. He is very, very attached to this thing.

Last edited:

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like way to much money for it with the rust you mentioned.

Why can't people just be honest in their ads ? %)

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
Anyone else curious about the fact the rear wheelwells are uncut? It seems POSSIBLE that this might have been one of those late placed orders, abruptly pulled from the assembly line and painted to fill the DSO 763000 order. If this truly was a Denver edition, it might be one of the only ones I've seen that is uncut.

Zillacon,
Not questioning yer skillz, but did you check the DSO code on the glove box VIN tag?

Also, were you looking for a Denver edition specifically or did this one just appeal to you? I know of another Denver edition here in COS that you might be able to score. Last time I was by the house it is parked in front of, there were several citations from the city on the front door. Maybe a motivated seller?

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
I did check the glove-box and it was indeed a DSO 763000. Dont really care if its a Denver or not just looking for a clean EB so if you know of one that is for sale send the info my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.