• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Not Mine - 1976

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've seen this Bronco for at least 10 years in a driveway maybe 20 miles from my house. Went to dinner last night and saw he had put a sign on it, probably in anticipation of the car auctions being in town. He's basically right down the street from the Russo auction and the Saturday night car show at the Pavilions. So stopped on the way back (late) to take a picture, but it was pitch black outside and my phone's camera is terrible at night. I looked to see if it was already listed or maybe a member's, but didn't see an ad here or Craigslist. For those local folks, it's on Chaparral about 2 blocks west of Pima, south side. Have ZERO information other than what's posted in the pictures. Looks like maybe 3 inch lift, paint has oxidation (it's always parked outside when I see it). Looks fairly solid but again, I've never seen it up close in the light.

Attachments

• IMG_4296.JPG
    IMG_4296.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4297.JPG
    IMG_4297.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I stopped by on the way home from work yesterday and snapped a few pics.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• Bronco1.JPG
    Bronco1.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Bronco2.JPG
    Bronco2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 125