• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Not mine. Opinions wanted

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
It's been listed a couple times over the last year or so and I was surprised it didn't sell, same price then also. Not sure if location might play a factor. Set up very similar to mine.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I'm not too far from Durango (about 45 minutes). Without seeing it, I'd say they are asking a bit too much for it? In this area prices are inflated pretty good for some reason? Seems everyone saw some show where a couple of hacks sold a Bronco for a bar tab and now they are worth a mint?

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
One of the best Broncos I have seen for that price. Looks like a lot has been done to it. I would definitely put it on the list. Seems like a good value to me.

OP
OP
rlm18

rlm18

Loc.
Broken Bow, OK
Thank you for all the replies.

I went and took a look at it. Nice guy. A body shop guy actually.

The body is mostly straight. A messed up rocker from a spill in Moab. It was rusty anyways. Typical rust in the spots under the hood. Not too bad otherwise. Needs new paint. Springs and single shocks all the way around. Motor is an 89' Mustang crate motor, if my memory serves me correctly. I did not get to drive it. He pulled it out and it would not start. He rigged up something and got it to crank and idle but we could not drive it. He thinks it is the fuel pump and is going to get back with me. Seems like a good deal but I do not know the monetary value of all the upgrades and add-ons. Or understand there functionality. A 32 spline and rear floaters? Rear locking hubs? I will keep researching though. And looking for a top. I want it for a daily driver. I cant handle a bikini top through a Colorado winter!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I guess I see why it's still for sale then. Not sure how far your daily commute is, mine is about 25 miles, mostly highway.......I enjoy driving np435 on the highway about 1 time a week max :) On the trails and in town it's great.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thank you for all the replies.

I went and took a look at it. Nice guy. A body shop guy actually.
I cant handle a bikini top through a Colorado winter!

haha, I don't blame you about that. Brrrr