• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

Bronco Guru
This "was" going to be sold to me,,,. Drove 4 1/2 hours to pick this up,,,,, came back with nada, zilch,,,, the older couple had their phone when I was asking them detailed questions about the shape of the rig before I told them I was in,,, man did they take "creative license" in the description. It is what it is,, the luck of the draw, not beatchin' cause it was my choice to say I was "in" as well as "out". Does have the goodies and I countered with a fair offer on a "parts truck" which they accepted. Hassle after hassle of trying to get it loaded up,,, just a comedy of errors that would not stop. Finally, I had to tell the couple that I was out of time , had to get back to a meeting. If anyone is further interested in this for possible parts pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.