• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV np 435 with d20 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjramacher

i have a great condition np 435 comes with adapter for dana 20 and duff crome shifter, willing to trade for a baumann controller and harness for 4r70w 98-2000,the np435 has less than 15k on it im switching to automatic call or text for pics 775-219-6593 thanks for looking

OP
OP
M

mjramacher

Anybody want this thing

Am I asking to much? If so what do these transmission go for thanks.

Dannyboy71

With the adapter i would say thats a fair price. But if you want to move it maybe you should take best offer?

OP
OP
M

mjramacher

I'm also in need of a family cage or lightning lower intake if anyone wants to do some trading I'm open to what ever bronco related that is :)

VP110

In Kansas. 67491. May be a long shot but tought id throw it out there.

OP
OP
M

mjramacher

Not sure what it would be ill check into it Monday but I'm guessing it would be a deal killer.

OP
OP
M

mjramacher

Ok 550.00 that's as low as it goes then it goes on the shelf for another project ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.