• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP205 Yoke seal help

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
I'm finishing up my np205 swap. I got my 1310 cv yoke in today and the seal that came with it od is smaller than the flange. Does anyone know the part number for the seal I'd need to make the 1310 yoke work with the Ford 205 flange? I did some searching on pirate 4x4 and the closest answer I've found is Napa 21211

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The 1310 yoke uses a smaller ID seal than the 1330 and larger yokes. I have both seals on the shelf in the shop, I think...I'll check later and let you know what the numbers are.

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
That would be very helpful, thank you! Trying to get this thing on the road tomorrow morning for a bronco meet/show at MSD Performance

Firedog67

Glad it worked out and hope you make it tmrrw ����

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Haha me too, gotta finish up the driveline, bleed the ZF mast/slave, install the gauges and cotter pin the BC steering setup and I'll be set. Thanks again, I was really happy when I tested it on the flange and yoke in the parts store.