• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP435 rebuild--need pics/drawings

todcolvin

I am rebuilding a NP435 and have not been able to find a good, clear diagram of the gears and bearings. The two trans I have are put together differently and I need to find out where the thin bearings and spacers go. I have spent hours searching w/o finding a clear pic. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tod

72Sport

Bronco Guru
You might be able to talk your local Ford dealer parts man into running you a copy of his illustration showing an exploded view of all the parts. They did it for me on the D20.

The Ford Truck Service Manual may show something on it.

scotch

Loc.
Green River, Wyoming
I don't have any pics to give. but when I built mine I used a Motors manual that covered late 60s and 70s trucks. It was a dark green hard cover book that many libraries have. It had step by step assembly procedures and good pictures and diagrams. Good luck.

OP
OP
T

todcolvin

I never thought tyhe library would have it. Thanks, I only had to flip one gear.

Thanks, Tod