• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV 3550 and Dana 20 crawler kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikalicious

Loc.
Colorado Springs
1. New, in box, NV3550 Transmission. 5 speed, overdrive. This is a Dodge transmission but an Advanced Adapters kit is included to replace the original stock Bronco 3 speed.
originally $2800

2. New, in box, Terra Low transfer case rebuild gear kit. Replaces the innards of a Dana 20 T-case and all seals.
originally $825

$3000 takes all

The items were originally purchased from Wild Horses. Unfortunately, I moved to Alaska before I got a chance to install them. Instructions and everything necessary for the swap are included.

Also available is a collection of new parts for a disk break conversion. $700 invested. Everything but the hubs for $500.

The Bronco might be for sale too if someone is interested.

Last edited:

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Not to rain on your parade, but WH sells the complete 3550 kit for $2250 and you can buy the Tera-low kit for $600.
Joe

jshuey

Loc.
Nampa
im intersted in the nv 3550 conversion kit only no tranny

would u b willing to seperate ur kit let me know thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.