• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nylint Rock Crawler Bronco

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Nylint has recently updated their site with a few pictures and information on the new Nylint Rock Crawler Bronco.

http://www.funrise.com/detail.aspx?id=06202

Per my contact at Funrise, they're currently not yet for sale. They are supposed to let me know when it's available and where.

Check out prototype and preproduction pictures of the Nylint on my site.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I saw that so I decided to sell the last tonka bronco I had. Did you ever find out anymore info on the gems I found?

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
chriscobbs said:
I don't believe they're making a 1:6 Bronco.

That BLOWS if true. The larger 1:6 toys are FUN. I own a scorpion body one and it rules. I also have the smaller one and its not nearly as capable or as fun. They NEED to step it up and get the bronco body for the larger one....

reynard101

Bronco Guru
That's a bummer... hope this doesn't mean that demise of the toy. Keep us updated (if it happens) with release dates and who will be carrying the toy. I saw the toy article in Bronco Driver and have been axiously waiting for the Bronco version to be released.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Will do. I keep hearing that they're discontinuing them, then they add it to their site, then they take it down. So who knows? As soon as I hear a definite yes or no, I will let everyone know.

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
I will not get the 1:18 scale one!!! If they don't make a bigger one then I will just go with the J**P. But whatever, they are still fun and very addicting!!!!
Cory,