• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oakhill or Round Rock tonight???

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
Anyone in the Austin, Texas area going out to Oakhill or Round Rock tonight. I've got the time allocated...anyone want to meet somewhere first so we could show up all at once???

OP
OP
C

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
Well, I'm heading off to RPM raceway in Round Rock for the end of that car show, and then I'll go down to Oakhill. I'm the one in the schoolbus yellow 70. It'll be topless, I wont...and we both look better from about 50ft away! ;D

OP
OP
C

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
[quote author=Sharkman link=board=5;threadid=17288;start=0#msg132136 date=1052606076]
What is going on the Oak Hill and RR tonight. I know nothing.
[/quote]

Well, I'm not sure where the rally is being held in Round Rock now...the place I thought it was was empty. I went down to the Y in Oakhill. The parking lot was nearly half full of classics from the model Ts to late models. There were two EBs there, mine and a blue one with white flares and a soft top...it was there when I showed up so I parked next to it, eventhough it was kind of further away than the rest. Turns out that the owner probably works for Albertson's, because they never showed back up. Anyhow, it was a great turn out and some really great rides and rods.

eBronc

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Hey Curly, I saw you parking your yellow EB. I live just up the street from Alberston's and make the car show almost every Sat. night, but this Sat. was the wife's B-day and we were headed out to dinner and a movie.

Really wish I could have stayed, your EB looks pretty sweet.

I checked out the blue earlier in the day, wondering if it was for sale..but no sign on it and lots of personal items still inside, so I figured it was an employee, too. I did look it over pretty good, though.

Any of you other Austin area EB'ers can make it out on any Sat. night, I reccomend it. Plenty of choice cars and trucks. Mine will be down there ....soon as I get it together enough to move under it's own power.

OP
OP
C

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
[quote author=eBronc link=board=5;threadid=17288;start=0#msg132397 date=1052692505]
Hey Curly, I saw you parking your yellow EB. I live just up the street from Alberston's and make the car show almost every Sat. night, but this Sat. was the wife's B-day and we were headed out to dinner and a movie.

Really wish I could have stayed, your EB looks pretty sweet.

I checked out the blue earlier in the day, wondering if it was for sale..but no sign on it and lots of personal items still inside, so I figured it was an employee, too. I did look it over pretty good, though.

Any of you other Austin area EB'ers can make it out on any Sat. night, I reccomend it. Plenty of choice cars and trucks. Mine will be down there ....soon as I get it together enough to move under it's own power.
[/quote]

Sorry that you couldn't stop by for a bit, but it sounds like you saw it from the right angle. :D