• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Obituary: Andy Smith

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thoughts and prayers from Missouri!! Sorry to hear that.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Didn't know him but he was still a Bronco brother, My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Randy, very, very sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gary

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thoughts, prayers and well wishes from my family and every one of BONES

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
As has been said it's way too young. I pray God never reveals the pain to me of having lost a child. We will understand one day why the plan has gone the way it has. Blessed are those that mourn.

John E. Dixon

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Randy, I am so very sorry for your loss. I met you and Andy probably 8 or 9 years ago down in Tellico, NC when you guys camped beside me at Crawford's Campground. You had brought the nice yellow Bronco down that year. I couldnt believe this until I just read it.

Again, I am sorry for your loss and he will be dearly missed by all.

Prayers for you and your family,

Andy Gouge
Blue71

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
very sad way too young. thoughts and prayers to the family and friends