• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CAN OBO nv3550 transmission for sale Deliver to Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClintEastwood

Loc.
London, Ontario Can
OBO Hi All

Against everyone's suggestions (and I mean, everyone!?:?) I am going to go with my stock 3 speed and a hurst shifter for now. The plan is to do a really light resto on my truck now and in the future go higher hp (300 nothing craz) efi and nv3550.

It had 76,000 I was told when I purchased it from a fellow local bronco brother so it should be in good running order

Includes Shifter
I have a bronco brother going up to Carlisle and he can deliver it if I can let him know before Tuesday so let me know!

Need the following items for trade or partial trade with cash

Ginger ranger interior rear quarter panels in great shape
Hurst 3 Speed floor shifter assembly full in New or Excellent condition
front disc brake assembly/related parts
auto ventshade window visors
bronco roof truck cap
bronco roof rack oem
bronco rear sliding windows

Thank you, def open to offers would like to see it go

Last edited:

Irishjig13

Can you send me some photos? kevinburns13@hotmail.com I am interested but I can't make it to Carlisle and would need to find out if someone might be coming to Florida where it could bum a ride. Thanks, Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.