• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2009 Registration Info Here!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
FINALLY.....Registration is officially open. HOWEVER, there are a couple of things you should know.
1. We did not mail registration packets this year. Our mailing list has just gotten sooo large that all the copies & postage were getting out of control.
2. We are mailing postcards as a reminder and for those who don't frequent the board here.

Thanks to our Wizard Webmaster...:cool: .Yellowbronc :)-* :-* ) the forms are available for downloading at the www.okclassicbroncos.net website.
Click on the "Events" section and scroll down just a bit and you will find
the coverletter with the hotel info etc., the registration form, Campfire dinner reservation, our No Tolerance Policy and the Schedule of Events.
Just Download - Print - Complete and mail with your fees.

Early Bird Deadline is June 15th....to be entered in the Early Bird drawing your registration must be postmarked no later than June 15.
We have a new mailing address.....it's noted on the registration form @ the bottom.

We are still working on the hotel issues.%) ...discounts etc. More will be posted here as it is available.

:-[ I apologize for the late 'start' on registration, as many of you know, my other half had surgery then had to be re-admitted to hospital (for 10 days) with a vicious infection....he is doing better now - I'm catching up....so..............

"Let the Registrations Begin";D

Contact information is on the 'Contact Us' page if you have a problem.;)

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
;D that didn't take long......(i thought I was the only one up right now....but that's about to change.)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Thanks for all the hard work, and as usual let me know how I can help.

David

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
5 in less than 12 hrs......;D
:eek: I think that means I'm gonna be more busy - more sooner!
YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open the chute and turn'em out!

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
Whohoooo... ME 2, am filling them out while half way around the world :)

"Restless Natives" is an understatement for me :).... I am going to miss Katemcy completely, so this will be my first 4 wheelin' trip after my trip to the sand box :) Man I am stoked about this already :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
hum,....I don't think I'm going to say I lit a fire....but I sure think I fanned the flames.....Yellowbronc was totally right when he said the natives were getting restless for the registrations.....
well, maybe now I won't get burned at the stake...;)

BIGED

Guru ????
just printed mine, Ill have it in the mail in a day or so. ;D woo hoo;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
You guys may have me beat, unless I next day air ;D

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
HaHa, ;D that would not surprise me a bit Alan! We caught you napping this year buddy! I know some how your registration will be first when all is said and done though!;)

YellowBronc

Bronco God
hum,....I don't think I'm going to say I lit a fire....but I sure think I fanned the flames.....Yellowbronc was totally right when he said the natives were getting restless for the registrations.....
well, maybe now I won't get burned at the stake...;)

I knew it..........the flood gates are open now!

We all understood the pressure you were under. I highly doubt if anyone would have burned ya at the stake. We love ya to much.:-*

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I knew it..........the flood gates are open now!

We all understood the pressure you were under. I highly doubt if anyone would have burned ya at the stake. We love ya to much.:-*

thanks Don and thank you for all your work in getting them on the website!
Now - I gotta get back to the postcards for all those who don't check in here .....and just to remind those others.

by the way guyz - remember, it's not who get's here first on the early bird but I think that 'kill ya' Gregg beat all to the punch, we'll see who's get's here first....guess that means I better check the p.o. box tomorrow!;)
Oh and
Thank you one and all for being so patient about the registrations!

Toddpole

Contributor
I'm in! Lookin forward to my first wheelin trip to Arkansas. Saddle up, RaginCajun. I'm ready to go.;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
One of the problems I had over night was the big decision, should I get the regular t-shirt, crew neck, or hoodie %)

Then this morning it came to me, I have a regular t-shirt from every event so far and to change now would mis match, so its one of those for sure and a hoodie or crew neck as accessory :cool: