• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Off-road Bumpers

BruiserOutdoors

City: Eugene
I am searching for some bronco bumpers. Aftermarket/offroad plate style.

Ideally Hansen Bumpers? Anybody have some they are removing or decided to go a different route with?

Let me know.

Attachments

• DSC_0877.JPG
    DSC_0877.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Bronco-Brian

Contributor
Loc.
Lake Oswego, OR
Here's a set of front and rear bumpers that I probably will not be using. Photos show 3" body lift fitment that close the panel gaps, but can be altered to fit any body lift, or even no lift. They are a good base to begin custom metal work on. These are raised to meet the body at factory bumper position. Bumper frame mounts can be cut and repositioned to meet 0, 1, 2, or 3" of body lift. Very heavy duty, fit excellent and built well. Offer increased approach angles and closes the weird gap from body lift. $600 for both front and rear. I'm just south of PDX.

Attachments

• IMG_1219.JPG
    IMG_1219.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    367.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 92

JGO

Contributor
still looking
I have a set of new Hanson but I may be pricing myself out of a sale at retail. They are hard to get right now, been waiting for a single swing away rear for better part of a year. If your interested in that one with a front that need some repair/fab work I can do $2000 for the pair.