• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Offroad 4x4 trail emergency breakdown Survival Kit parts tools supplies Ideas

partsloco

https://youtu.be/_vp9NOPNtj8
Over the years I've been trying to store common replacement parts in the back of the Bronco. I've had 4 tows in the 20 years with this truck. I have got out of some pretty hairy situations in the past. Let me know if you think I should add some stuff or I'm bringing too much stuff.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Spiced rum has always been a favorite of mine. ;D. You never know when it will come in handy.

OP
OP
partsloco

partsloco

I agree, when all else fails at least I have my booze. I usually keep a cooler of cold beer with me at all times.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Looks like you have a good kit that should get you through most common issues. I carry about the same maybe a little more. I did have to add an extra inch to my rear lift to keep the back from squatting from all the extra weight. ;D