• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OFFROAD EXPO - Louisville, KY this weekend _anyone going?

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
So there is a huge Offroad Expo this weekend here in the "VILLE. I will be there. Anyone else form here? I actually attended a *GULP* Jeep event last night to get amped up for the show. It was held at Moab Offroad. The owner, Max is 1st class guy and loves Broncos. He has done some stuff for me. the funny part was he came running over and said there are other Early Bronco guys here! Sure enough, we were taking over. There were three of us there so I got to meet some new Bronco folks from around here. that is RARE. Also some reps form Warn, Gen Right, Scott Drake etc were on hand. A great night. Hope to see some of you at the Expo. Let me know.

OP
OP
TTTGOWYO

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Oh, I saw your booth but no one was there. The map guy next to you said you would be back but I went on as I had to go. Cool stuff though!