• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oh no! Jessi Combs!

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Terribly sad news. Met her years ago at LV Motor Speedway. She was a fantastic person. Condolences to friends and family.

Digger556

Had the pleasure of meeting her once. A very genuine person.

She will be missed.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Seen that on FB, Wow just wow...

tells you just how short life is, enjoy Every day you have

tcb42

Had the pleasure to have met her back in ‘05 in Pomona, Ca and have my Bronco on her and Ian’s new-ish show, Xtreme 4x4. She was such a cool person. I ran into her a little over a year after filming the show at SEMA and she remembered me and gave me a hug. She was that kind of person. R.I.P. Jessi

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just met her in West Point Nebraska a few years ago. She was down to earth and very nice to talk to.

Attachments

• JESSE.jpg
    JESSE.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 232

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... WOW That's sad for sure.
.. My Neighbor held or holds . Then Mexico lad speed record 315mph.
. But Jessie 400+ wow that's moving on.
.. My Neighbor now drives a school bus.

nickgp

Bronco Guru
At SEMA several years ago, she was at the Lincoln Electric Wedling both. Watched her school my iron worker buddy at a welding challenge. Such a terrible loss. R.I.P., Jessie.