• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Old School White Fiberglass Fender Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
City: Aurora
Full set of 4 old-school white fiberglass wheel flares for sale. Not cracked or damaged - just old.
The price is $50 for all plus shipping costs

Attachments

• IMG_2073.JPG
    IMG_2073.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2074.JPG
    IMG_2074.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2076.JPG
    IMG_2076.JPG
    278.1 KB · Views: 74
HELLO , Chris & Paula, this is Parnelli Steve, in southern california, noticed you are in AURORA, I haven't been sense the blizzard of "02", SNOW FLACKS THE SIZE OF YOU'RE HAND ! any how wondering if you still have available the old school white fiber glass flairs you posted back in January ? HOPE SO , THANKS .

OP
OP
Waverous

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Chris this is Parnelli Steve , month slow on response , , how can I get you payed for the old flairs , my zip code is 90277 in Redondo Beach , CA.
I'm sorry as well- I just got back and saw your post. I will get a price on shipping them to you

OP
OP
Waverous

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Wow! Shipping via USPS (The cheapest I found) is $184! The flares fit nicely into 2 boxes measuring 46" x 20" x 7" each. The weight of each box with flares is 5 lbs. Let me know if this is something you want to pursue.

Chris

Hello , yap WOW !... I checked FEDEX prices and they have a 20"x8"x50" box for $ 20.00 shipping for 10 pounds ,Denver to los Angeles , is $ 105.00 , plus the $ 50.00 to you gives us $ 175.00 out the door. still price could change depending on total weight. delivery time to L.A. was for the 11th of May.. IF you don't mind can you send me pictures of front flairs they are what I am needing , and looking for the rounder fronts, K BAR S used to make them . the flairs are very different then what you see to day . fronts are not shaped like rear , they are rounder and give more clearance then what is available. p.m. me so I can exchange info .. thanks again

Hello ,no need on photos Chris , I looked at old photos they look good just need body work, guess so this doesn't go on forever , we got to find some cheep shipping for one box if able and I got to pay pale you to get er done.

OP
OP
Waverous

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Just saw your last post - been on vacation for a couple of weeks. - I really thought I emailed pics before I left - so sorry! The prices I have found are with both boxes attached together (They would be well-taped before shipping). I will check FedEx tonight to see if they have a box that big

Hello Chris , I seem to be getting the double bird on this every inch of the way .. ok .. lets try again .. email is not working

Hello Chris , e-mail works .. And I checked prices at UPS aurora office ,(303)680-9533 they gave me a price for a 10 lb. box 62" long 20 "inch wide ,and 8 "tall , for $ 107.00 .. just don't know how big box is .. good luck .

Status
Not open for further replies.