• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Old Service Manuals.

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
I work in a Ford service dept. We have books going back to
1960. Are all the diagrams avail online allready? Any one interested in buying spec books that have all torque,fluid, and all predelevery stuff?I am not selling the service manuals. I have a bunch of old ford training manuals, trans, eng, etc. let me know.

jedblake

Loc.
Boulder City, NV
I'd be interested in some '66 EB books especially electrical diagrams. 66 is such the one-off year, I'd be curious the differences between my Dad's 68 EB shop manual I'm using now.
Thanks
Jed

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
I will look. I will have to make copies of the wiring diag. anything specific. Just found 1966 bronco preliminary shop manual.Also found Intro to the 1966 ford product line. Not for sale but would copy.