• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

On ebay, an "original '74" that is hardly original in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Looks like a 66 for the most part%) Lots of bondo in them quarter seams too:eek: Someone is going to be upset when they get that one:mad:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Yup, definitely not a 74! But it is show quality. %)

Last edited:

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Lipstick on a pig. You can see rust in the driver's side floorpan/kickpanel seam, and the rough tape line around the speedometer glass.
Definitely not a 74.

Jakedog

Man you guys are being too rough on the guy! You really need to look at the small details, like the way the glove box door fits, the clean looking dash, the very rare push button 4x4, ( im just assuming its push button since there is not a t-case lever), and the tight fitting carpet on the passenger side!

They should have taken the $5600 and ran!
I had no idea that when you polish a turd it turns blue!

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
listing changed and it says its a "66" scroll down to bottom of add.

I wrote him and asked for the VIN. He wrote back and said when he looked up the vin he discovered he had listed the wrong vehicle and had relisted it correctly.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
great job restoring, by the looks of the rusted out inner fender, and the glove box door that doesn't even close....

bca1313

Loc.
San Antonio
I like how in one of the pics the window crank is on the ground in front of the drivers seat and the next pic it is back in place. Must not have noticed it fall of in the first one.

This is going to hurt for someone.

Ratch

Contributor
ZOMG! SPRING WEDGES!!
I think I would pass. And the side of the top above the right rear side window is wavy.

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Okay, I had to email this goof. Here is what I said.

To: mrjaybo
Subject: aviationartifacts has sent a question about item #230480780764, ending on Jun-07-10 19:15:00 PDT - Ford : Bronco
Sent Date: May-31-10 08:53:39 PDT

Dear mrjaybo,

So.... did you just tear out the dash pad (obviously you could not get the screws out since they are still in the dash), nice masking tape job on the speedo, why is the glovebox fubar'd?, where are the windshield wipers and mechanisms and you must have changed hoods since it the hood on it does not have the latch. Who painted this, your grandmother? This Bronco looks like it was pieced together from several. Guessing the paint is still sticky. And it looks like you are schilling up your bid, please try not to be too obvious.

- aviationartifacts

His response:

Dear aviationartifacts,

So I guess you wont be bidding.

Thanks
Chris

- mrjaybo

Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Status
Not open for further replies.