• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oo-fficial OCBR 2012 Information

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
D-r-u-m R-o-l-l....P-lease............
Park - dates, pavillion, Sept. 19-22
Tent - tables/chairs
Gaitlin Concessions (folks from last yr)- Breakfast, Lunch & etc.,
plus Fri. night specials
Smokin in Style - Thurs. Mexican Dinner; Sat. BBQ Feast
Iron Butt & Long Haul awards have been choosen
ALL CONFIRMED!

Information will also be posted on fb page -
Registration forms ARE NOW available cut off date for 'Early Bird' eligibility IS posted. [/COLOR]

We already have one new vendor who is considering becoming a sponsor this year.

Schedule your vacations - & start wrenchin'...
Let's Ride

Last edited:

74dave

off road solutions (formerly discount winchline) will be adding to the raffle again this year.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
D-r-u-m R-o-l-l....P-lease............
Park - dates, pavillion, Sept. 19-22
Tent - tables/chairs
plus Fri. night specials
Smokin in Style - Thurs. Mexican Dinner; Sat. BBQ Feast
Iron Butt & Long Haul awards have been choosen
ALL CONFIRMED!

Information will also be posted on fb page -
Registration forms SHOULD be available April 1....stay tuned - cut off date for 'Early Bird' eligibility will be determined & posted when registrations become available.

We already have one new vendor who is considering becoming a sponsor this year.

Schedule your vacations - & start wrenchin'...
Let's Ride

10-4

And we will be there. :)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I like the new thread much better than Dave's old planning one ;D

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193497

But I suspect this one will become many pages long over a short period of time, and therefor this suggestion as well ;)

All official Christine updates or other important information from headquarters should be edited into the very first post of this thread. That way, I will not have to search through fifty pages to find what I need, I can just look at the first, then carry on and joke around in the rest of the thread for fun and other important stuff :cool:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I'm getting ready, new door handles from Tom's on the way, the good ones too ;D Should be a real treat to get in and out from the drivers side once they get here :cool:

BIGED

Guru ????
I'm getting ready, new door handles from Tom's on the way, the good ones too ;D Should be a real treat to get in and out from the drivers side once they get here :cool:

Alan we need to get you some lift off hinges so you can just role out the door;D

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
plus Fri. night specials

They ran out of a few items quickly on Friday night last year, I hope they remember that in their planning for this year.