• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OPEN TO ALL OFFERS 1975 Mostly Restored Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloppyBronco

Loc.
Portland OR
PRICE REDUCED OPEN TO ALL OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm selling my beloved '75 Bronco. I've had it for 5 years. I drove it for ~3 months before parking it and making restorations. Driven it now for about another 3 or 4 months.
When I bought it I was told it had:
351W rebuilt w/ less than 20k on it. (I've added ~3k in 5 years)
Edelbrock Carb, wieand stealth intake, hedman headers
NP435 Transmission, has granny low gear, can IDLE up steep hills
Suspension lift no body lift-dual rancho's all the way around
locker in front and rear
8274 Warn Winch
bedliner in interior
Roadster doors and hood scoop from Duff's

Since I've had it I've done the following:
Front disc brake conversion
new rear drums
new axles front and rear, Yukon
new detroit soft lock in rear
new driveshafts front and rear
new wiring harness, centech
new dash panel w/ autometer gauges
new power steering pump
new 135 Amp alternator
New Warn locking hubs
Porsche 944 seats, black leather
3 point seatbelts
35" Wild Country's w/ ~50% left
I have a black soft top and doors to go with it as well as a hard top that needs to be fully restored (I already started stripping the paint).

It needs exhaust (still has frankenstein exhaust from PO), a differential shifter ($80 on ebay for twin stick), and some body work i.e. paint chips & front floor boards. The paint is fair. This was built as a trail rig that could drive to the trails and not be trailered. I don't want to sell, but am in need of a DD to get to work and back that gets more than 15MPG at best. I have many more pictures as I am not trying to hide anything w/ this truck.

I'm open to all offers as I need to sell EXTREMELY QUICKLY!!

PHOTOS @:
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd49/jdaigner/Bronco/
Thanks,
Jordan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.