• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

opinions on replacement sheet metal (fenders/rockers/lower quarters/tail light panel)

Archbronco

Contributor
I am getting ready to buy all of my replacement sheet metal for my bronco and am in need of some experienced builders suggestions on best quality replacement parts on the following:
Rocker Panels
Fenders
Lower Quarters
Tail Light Panel

I keep hearing stories of fenders that are paper thin and will not line up well and quarters that dent if you breath on them, so any guidance is very appreciated.

Thanks

JGZ

Call Mellisa at Bronco Hut.They have all the parts you need and its the good stuff.Good prices to.Very easy to work with.303-663-1455

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Let us know who you go with. I will eventually get front floor pans and I too need to know who sells the better product.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got all my replacement panels from Broncograveyard. Rear quarters,Tail light housings,tailgate, Rockers,front fenders,grille,front quarters,windshield frame and bulkhead. they all fit almost perfectly except I bought the cheaper rockers and I have to put alittle notch in the upper part to get it to fit right.