• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

oregon unevent 2011

broncoco

Loc.
Eureka, CA
Hi, does any one know the date of the show n shine at Bliss' hot rod grill. I took my bronco apart so cant bring it for the fun- maybe next year. I would like to come up and see other persons rigs. Thanks, Jimmy

OP
OP
broncoco

broncoco

Loc.
Eureka, CA
Yeah, I went to the unevent website and it said for info contact one of the bronco forums. I can't contact the unevent directly as I dont have outlook express. Anyone out there registered for the event that can share some info? Thanks, Jimmy

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I don't know any set dates for the activities but I'll be getting there wed Aug 17th and staying till sunday the 21st. I'm sure most of the stuff will be on the weekend. Campsites are getting short,only tent sites left at this point. Honeyman state park is the one most are staying ,about 1 mile from the dunes entrance. It should be a blast,come and check it out......Mike

OP
OP
broncoco

broncoco

Loc.
Eureka, CA
I'm pulling my trailer up, but have reservations at tugman campground nearby. I do plan on checking out as much as I can. I'm going up Thursday to Sunday. Thanks, Jimmy

Amac70

ME
show and shine should be the saturday afternoon, i will ask the powers that be for conformation.

OP
OP
broncoco

broncoco

Loc.
Eureka, CA
I'm located just no. of Eureka, Ca. Looking forward to visiting the florence area again.
Rented quads last year for my own unevent had a great time. Jimmy

Broncboozled

Loc.
Nor Cal
I don't know any set dates for the activities but I'll be getting there wed Aug 17th and staying till sunday the 21st. I'm sure most of the stuff will be on the weekend. Campsites are getting short,only tent sites left at this point. Honeyman state park is the one most are staying ,about 1 mile from the dunes entrance. It should be a blast,come and check it out......Mike

I noticed all of the sites at Honeyman are full, but it also says first come first served. So does that mean they might have a few sites not reserved that a guy could get on Wed? I'm looking for a RV site.

Thanks,

Rob

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I noticed all of the sites at Honeyman are full, but it also says first come first served. So does that mean they might have a few sites not reserved that a guy could get on Wed? I'm looking for a RV site.

Thanks,

Rob

I wish I knew,You should call the campsite and inquire. I reserved mine in Dec and couldn't get a sewer site even then,Just electric and water.
Good Luck,Mike

Broncboozled

Loc.
Nor Cal
I wish I knew,You should call the campsite and inquire. I reserved mine in Dec and couldn't get a sewer site even then,Just electric and water.
Good Luck,Mike

I reserved my site Today. I'm in a Tent site, but I'm self contained so not a huge issue. There were no full hook ups left. If anyone is going to cancel please send me a P.M. I can change for a $8.00 fee. The only thing I'm worried about is filling my fresh water tank when I get there. I don't want to travel with 800 extra pounds all the way up there, so I'm going to take a chance and hope I can fill up closer to or at the Park.

Rob

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
I reserved my site Today. I'm in a Tent site, but I'm self contained so not a huge issue. There were no full hook ups left. If anyone is going to cancel please send me a P.M. I can change for a $8.00 fee. The only thing I'm worried about is filling my fresh water tank when I get there. I don't want to travel with 800 extra pounds all the way up there, so I'm going to take a chance and hope I can fill up closer to or at the Park.

Rob

Hey Rob there is water spigot strategically placed all around the campground so it shouldn't be a problem getting water when you arrive. You may or may not need the slip hose fitting for the brass non-threaded spigot.