• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Original 1964 Ford (C4 p/n) 4-barrel Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
I wish I had this when I was into old Mustangs, but nay nay...
The PO must have been in a pinch to replace the intake with a 4 barrel carb and threw on an old intake. What the PO probably didn't know is that it was a 1964 p/n (starts with C4) 4 barrel intake for a 289/302. These were the upgrades for the more pricey mustangs etc. I am looking and redoing the carb and intake soon and wanted to see if there is any interest in this original intake before I get started. I'm sure I can clean it up and put it along side the others on ebay, but wanted to know if any of you have a project that would require an original intake such as this. Let me know if there is any interest and I will get more info (full part number) and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.