• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parchment rear seat with headrest

67RT

Bronco Guru
Any ideas or products without having to reupholster??

OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru
Bump.. Looking for a fold and tumble Parchment seat.... I guess that is a big no...

OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru
Would spice suffice?
http://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/prod...ld-tumble-spice-40-wide-66-77-ford-bronco-new

If not get material and recover it. Would be sharp!

Before I bought my truck the interior was redone so I am trying to match my perfect front seats. I may put the back seat in my basement! Wish I could add headrests to it like the fronts..

I was definitely looking at this and did email Toms to ask if it comes in Parchment. Waiting for reply but I am sure it doesn't as it would be on their site. Everyone seems to like these.. I definitely want bolt on with no mods as I dont have welding expertise..

OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru

Yeah, my truck came with a brand new parchment interior front and back seats. I just bought some blue Cougar headrests and recovered them, and I hope to install them soon in my stocker front seats.. I just want a rear seat with a headrest for safety for my boy and recovering the Toms seat would be a custom job, very pricey, and I don't even know if I could match the parchment front seats..

Thanks for everyone's thoughts..

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I'm surprised no one has taken a stock rear seat and fabbed up two U's turned them upside down, welded them to the stock frame and mounted head rests inside the U's.

It is what I'm thinking about doing, IF I ever mount stock rear seat.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
It would be pricey, but you can match it exactly. The vendors will sell you the material only, but I bet an upholstery shop would be $300 on top of the seat and material. Adds up quick!

OP
OP
67RT

67RT

Bronco Guru
Yeah, it is a bummer because my rear seat is brand new. Maybe I should offer it up for trade or sell it to defray the cost.