• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

parts,c4 complete,front springs,f250shock mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
complete c4 setup.tranny rebuilt,newtourqe converter with better lockup,new locar floor shifter,new heavey duty aluminum pan with drain plug and new locking dip stick, holds three extra quarts of oil to run cooler,includes intermediate housing and cross member with new poly mounts everything to do complete swap with all the best upgrades. this was for my ground up but have decided to go with nv3550 5 speed and need the money for swap $950.00 OR OFFER. ALSO HAVE 3.5 INCH LIFT COILS BRAND NEW MOUNTED THEN REMOVED TO RUN5.5 LIFT COILS. $50.00 FRONT F250 SHOCK MOUNTS 10.00

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
Scammer!

Guys help me if you can... I Already purchased these springs last summer from this guy off E-bay, sent him 120 dollars and never recieved the springs... Now he is on here trying to sell them to me again for 50 dollars. Now that I brought the subject up, he will not respond! Does anybody know this guy or have a phone number for him? I just want the springs, and don't want to pay for them again! Please help if you can

Thanks Toby

Big Rig

Loc.
San Diego, CA
I've just settled a dispute with an ebay seller who failed to deliver the product. Luckily I paid through paypal and will be able to recover all of my money. Did you pay through paypal? If so, you may still be able to file a claim. There could be a statue of limitations, but it's worth a shot.

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
I appreciate it guys...

The story goes, I payed with a cashiers check and never recieved the springs. The check was with my bank. I gave him the benefit of the doubt about the delay, and by the time I went to stop the check, it had already been cashed! As far as E-bay went, I and they tried multiple time to contact the member with no success (E-bay name talonldb). They said there was not much they could do... I do all my E-baying through Pay Pal now!
Thanks for all the concern guys... I just hope this guy writes back or just sends me the springs! Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.