• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK parts delivery to howiepalooza (SMORR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngs Automotive

d44 trac lock I have three
35x12.50x15 super swamper tsl tires 75% tread 250.00 for pair
28 spline full spool 75.00
28 spline mine spool 25.00
9" third member open with 4.11 gears 200.00
Wiper motor 50.00 have three two with arms
77 bronco tub has rust in floors but fixable 500.00
74 bronco tub needs floors have some of the repair.panels with it 500.00
Chassis with disc brake d44 800.00

Last edited:

76BroncoTWJ

Loc.
Owasso, OK
i live in owasso and would be interested in looking at the wheels and tires. just text me at 629-4826 to let me know when would be good time to meet.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
just found out it was over today! just my luck!!

There is an MCBC run at SMORR end of June if you still want those... Ping him via PM....

he' should be back for that run too

or PM me your # and I'll have him text ya...

OP
OP
Youngs Automotive

Youngs Automotive

Updated the parts list still need to.move this stuff interested in trading so let me know what u got

Status
Not open for further replies.